Recruiting for Deputy Lead for FPM Learning
Join the FPM Learning group and submit your application by Friday, 8th September 9am.
The FPM Learning Group oversees the FPM’s wider e-learning resource, FPM Learning.
We are looking for a Deputy Lead to participate in the FPM Learning work streams. Whilst experience of writing blogs or short articles will be of benefit, this is not a requirement. We are looking for individuals who are energetic and passionate to teach with the support of the Faculty.
Applicants must be a Consultant in Pain Medicine and a Fellow, Associate Fellow or Member of the Faculty of Pain Medicine in active practice. Or Be a registered trainee of the Faculty of Pain Medicine in active practice.
- Attend FPM Learning meetings
- Advise on development of content areas
- Ensure content is available in a timely fashion for publication
- Ensure content is of an acceptable quality
- Liaise with the FPM Learning Chair to identify any controversial content prior to publication
Please complete the application form and send it together with a short CV to email@example.com. The documents will be shared with the appointment panel who will review applications and reach a consensus on those appointed.
Applications need to be submitted by 9am on Friday, 8th September.